When You Don't Know Where to Begin

Business Immigration Attorneys in Jacksonville, FL

Sponsor an Employee for U.S. Citizenship

Speak with An Immigration Lawyer in Jacksonville, FL Picture of a visa

If you own a business in Jacksonville, FL, you may want to bring an international employee to the United States for work. Under immigration law, you have the opportunity to sponsor an employee for a visa. Scarborough Law LLC will work with you to understand your options. You'll work directly with an immigration lawyer to create a plan and work through the entire process.

We help with HB1 and L1 visas. Make an appointment with us today.

Looking to Sponsor an Employee?

Trust Us with Your Family Immigration Services

Take care of your family with help from Scarborough Law. Our immigration law firm can help you with your family law matters, whether you're seeking naturalization or need a temporary permit.

An immigration lawyer can help you...

  • Apply for a green card.

  • Get a work visa.

  • Pursue permanent citizenship.

Do you need to meet with an immigration lawyer? Call us today to set up a consultation.